We offer the following therapy services for our patients.
This is the most common service we provide because all patients start here. Our providers take a client-focused approach in order to best meet the specific needs of the individual.
Every case begins with a diagnostic intake that provides a global assessment of the presenting concerns and development of treatment goals and a treatment plan. From that point, we target therapy towards the individual’s identified needs. We strive to establish a collaborative understanding of the rationale and the process underlying the treatment approach. We have individuals on staff trained in many different treatment modalities to include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Specific trauma-focused interventions
- Parent Training
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Collaborative Problem Solving for Adolescents
- Clinical/Diagnostic Clarification: These assessment services are provided by a licensed psychologist and include:
- Physician or prescriber referral seeking diagnostic confirmation to inform medication recommendations
- Therapist referral seeking additional diagnostic clarification for treatment purposes
- Assessment of academic, educational, or executive functioning
- Professional fitness for duty evaluation
- Self-identified questions or concerns regarding psychological functioning
- Forensic Assessment/Evaluation: These assessment services are generally requested by a lawyer or a judge and typically contribute to determinations made in a legal case. Areas may include:
- Parental/custody/guardianship evaluation
- General questions regarding psychological functioning
We seek to identify and meet the needs of organizations as well. You may have a personnel issue, a training need, or an opportunity to provide additional support to individuals within your organization. Let us know your needs and we can develop a strategy custom-fit to your situation.