We offer the following therapy services for our patients.
This is the most common service we provide because all patients start here. Our providers take a client-focused approach in order to best meet the specific needs of the individual.
Every case begins with a diagnostic intake that provides a global assessment of the presenting concerns and development of treatment goals and a treatment plan. From that point, we target therapy towards the individual’s identified needs. We strive to establish a collaborative understanding of the rationale and the process underlying the treatment approach. We have individuals on staff trained in many different treatment modalities to include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Specific trauma-focused interventions
- Parent Training
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Collaborative Problem Solving for Adolescents
In some cases, group therapy is the ideal modality. This can include topics best addressed through psychoeducation means, process-oriented engagement, or concerns that benefit from peer-level support. Group Therapy options generally consist of 4-6 clients meeting simultaneously with 1 or 2 providers. We currently have 2 programs in place, with others in development:
- Your Story: This group, designed around The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown, will help you find your value & worth through growth and self-improvement. Created for those who struggle with depression, anxiety, or low self-esteem, this group-based program is focused on building courage, compassion & connection by letting go of who you think you’re supposed to be and embracing who you are. Courtney Graby, LMSW currently leads this program through 6 sessions, meeting every other week. New groups are constantly starting with options for both cash pay and some insurances. Call for specific dates and details.
IOP Lite: Designed to assist clients that need increased service frequency and intensity to supplement individual therapy. This is an on-going process-oriented group with rolling admission.
- Clinical/Diagnostic Clarification: These assessment services are provided by a licensed psychologist and include:
- Physician or prescriber referral seeking diagnostic confirmation to inform medication recommendations
- Therapist referral seeking additional diagnostic clarification for treatment purposes
- Assessment of academic, educational, or executive functioning
- Professional fitness for duty evaluation
- Self-identified questions or concerns regarding psychological functioning
- Forensic Assessment/Evaluation: These assessment services are generally requested by a lawyer or a judge and typically contribute to determinations made in a legal case. Areas may include:
- Parental/custody/guardianship evaluation
- General questions regarding psychological functioning
We seek to identify and meet the needs of organizations as well. You may have a personnel issue, a training need, or an opportunity to provide additional support to individuals within your organization. Let us know your needs and we can develop a strategy custom-fit to your situation.